Keep your pool warmer, cleaner, & save water with a pool blanket. Pool Blankets use the suns energy to heat your pool, raise it’s temperature and extend your swimming season substantially.
- Cuts evaporative water loss by 90%
- Keeps your pool water cleaner
- Raises your pool’s temperature
- Saves you money on chemicals, maintenance and heating
- Extends your swimming season
How a Hi Temp pool blanket heats your pool:
Pool Blankets use the suns energy to heat your pool, raise it’s temperature and extend your swimming season substantially. Hi Temp Pool Blankets are crafted from thousands of tough, puncture resistant air cells encased in a rugged, new generation poly material, LLDPE. This provides twice the stretchability and strength of conventional LLDPE films. Sunwise blankets simply float on your pools surface, held in place by the suction created by the air cells.
Our LLDPE material is designed for heat retention and allows optimum passage of the suns rays through the translucent material allowing the pool water to absorb the heat. This way, precious solar energy is not wasted through heating up and cooling down periods.
Measuring & Installation:
Measure the length and width of your pool at water level. For step areas measure like the diagrams shown below. Your pool blanket can then be welded into one piece.
To install your blanket simply place the rectangle over your pool and trim to shape with scissors. Follow the outline of your pool and leave approx. 75mm up the edge. Extra material will be included on all blankets.
Easy & Convenient:
Spread or withdraw your pool blanket quickly and easily with our exclusive lightweight non corrosive stainless steel reel systems.
When it comes to price, durability, craftsmanship, handling ease, customer support and overall satisfaction Hi Temp
Pool Blanket Benefits:
Warm pool Water:
Hi Temp pool blankets act as a solar heater absorbing the suns energy during the daylight hours while acting as an insulator to prevent heat loss at night when temperatures fall. Your pool temperature can be raised by up to 8 degrees.
Cuts Heating Costs:
Pool blankets can prevent over 95% of evaporative heat loss saving lots of water and keeping energy bills low during the summer.
Maintains pools cleanliness:
Hi Temp pool blankets can save you many hours spent cleaning your pool. They prevent leaves, dust and debris entering your pool.
Reduces chemical cost and usage:
By minimising evaporative water loss, your pool blanket helps stabalise your pools chemical balance saving you time and money.
Extends your swimming season:
By raising your pool temperature you can enjoy your pool for more months throughout the year and extend your swimming times into the evening hours.
Pool Blanket Roll-up stations:
Using a Pool Blanket Roller makes removing your pool blanket easy. Whether your pool is large or small our specially designed, economical, trouble free and lightweight roller systems are perfect for handling and also storing your pool blanket when it is not in use. They can be operated easily by a single adult and are the perfect quality accessory for your pool.
- Top quality fabrication
- Available for any pool type and budget
- Anti friction operation
- Adjustable sizes
- Nylon bushes
- Easy to manoeuvre, all rollers for in ground pools come with wheels.
The PowerPlastics Solid Safety Cover
The PowerPlastics Solid Safety Cover is the single most effective physical barrier to prevent child drowning and to secure a pool, conforming to international safety standards as it supports the weight of two adults and a child. Importantly, there are no fiddly hooks and eyelets, making the cover quick and easy to use. This blend of simplicity of design, coupled with practical and user-friendly fastening systems are what make this cover the desirable choice over other pool safety systems on the market.
The PowerPlastics Solid Safety Cover can also be used to reduce water, chemical and power usage, making it a great cover choice for the eco-friendly home too, as well as a way to winterize or shut down the pool in the off season.
For added convenience, the PowerPlastics Solid Safety Cover can be automated with a motorised Rollup Station. Two systems are available – EasyRoll and the Vektor.
- Simplicity of design and ease of use: supported across the pool by aluminium battens that are secured into the PVC cover, one end is anchored into place with removable anchor bolts. The opposite end has corresponding ratchets which allow the cover to be tightened. Two people are required to operate the cover.
- Tamper proof: the lockable strapping system makes it difficult for a small child to tamper with or attempt to release the cover.
- Drainage system: a common drawback with first generation PVC covers is that rain or sprinkler water can collect on top of a PVC pool cover, forming a small pool that curious toddlers may be tempted to play in. Our second generation PowerPlastics Solid Safety Cover features drainage holes to eliminate these pools forming on top of the cover.
- Durable: made from 550-600 gsm PVC, aluminium battens and industrial strength stainless steel ratchets.
Please note that the weight of the PowerPlastics Solid Safety Cover will increase according to the pool size. While there are different methods to cover and uncover one’s pool which do not involve picking the entire cover up – ever – there is a certain inherent weight to the cover. The weight can be calculated as follows: m2 x 1.5kg.
A variety of colours mean this cover can blend into the look and feel of the outdoor living area. Comes in Blue/Black, Black, Racing Green, Brown and StoneGrey.
The PowerPlastics Solid Safety Cover and all parts carry a one year warranty. The expected lifespan of the cover is three to six years. The aluminium battens should last three times that period.